Pandora launch huge half price sale ahead of Valentine’s Day – but you’ll have to be quick
CALLING all lovers – Pandora jewellery has a massive sale on where you can snap up rings, charms and necklaces for Valentine’s Day.
If you’ve left it until the last minute to get a present for your other half, fear not as there’s still time to surprise them with a heartfelt gift.
- Pandora Shine Arrow Of Cupid Dangle Charm, The Jewel Hut, £31 – buy now
And it doesn’t need to break the bank either, as multiple outlet sites are offering massive discounts on Pandora jewellery.
The Jewel Hut is selling pieces from just £19, down from £25, and you’ll receive your purchase by February 14.
The site also has the popular Disney charms on offer, with a Jessie from Toy Story dangle on sale for £38, down from £50, and it can be engraved as well.
If you wanted a really personal touch, you can get a birthstone bangle, reduced from £90 to £75, which will come in handy if it’s your partner’s birthday soon as well.
- Pandora Love Dice Charm, The Jewel Hut, £30 – buy now
And fellow jewellery site, Argento, also has half price jewellery from Pandora, with the cheapest item a £10 ring, down from £20.
If you’re digging the personalised vibe, they’re selling rings with each month’s birthstone for just £15.
The rings were originally £40, offering a staggering 63 per cent discount, the biggest price drop across the whole Pandora range.
- Pandora imagine Silver Tone Watch Bezel, £10, Argento – buy now
- Pandora Silver Dangling Clover Ring, £25, Argento – buy now
- Pandora January Complete Birthstone Bangle, The Jewel Hut, £75 – buy now
- Pandora Disney Pixar Toy Story Jessie Dangle Charm, The Jewel Hut, £38 – buy now
- Pandora September droplet birthstone ring, Argento, £15 – buy now
Meanwhile we revealed the UK's top ten favourite sex positions, from the Eagle to the Pretzel.
And you can now get paid £38,000 to test sex toys and advise shoppers how to use them.
We shared how British adults admit to pleasuring themselves more than any other nation.
Source: Read Full Article