Victoria’s Secret Angel Taylor Hill wore a wrap dress that looked like a bathrobe on the red carpet
- Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill attended a screening of "Amants" at the 77th Venice Film Festival in Italy on Thursday.
- For the red-carpet event, she wore a custom-made Etro wrap dress that resembled a bathrobe.
- She paired the look with blue, paisley-printed pumps from the Gianvito Rossi for Etro shoe collaboration.
- Hill also wore the pattern when arriving at the film festival on Wednesday, and again at a "Lacci" screening later that day.
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
Victoria's Secret Angel Taylor Hill attended the 77th Venice Film Festival in Italy this week.
The model attended the "Amants" screening on Thursday, wearing a custom-made wrap dress from Etro. The blue garment — which resembled a bathrobe or dressing gown — was made from velvet, with silk padding featured across its off-the-shoulder neckline and sleeves.
To complete the look, Hill wore blue, paisley-printed pumps from the Gianvito Rossi for Etro shoe collaboration, and a blue choker and matching ring from Chopard. She also donned a slicked-back hairstyle, and bold, blue-and-black eye makeup.
The touch of paisley in Hill's shoes matched the all-over print she wore to a screening of "Lacci" on Wednesday. On the red carpet, she was photographed in a sleeveless, floor-length dress with a pink, paisley pattern.
The Etro dress also had two triangular cutouts across her torso. She accessorized with a layered necklace, bracelets, and dangling earrings from Chopard.
However, Hill's trifecta of paisley-patterned looks actually began earlier on Wednesday, when she arrived at the Excelsior Hotel wearing paisley-printed jeans and a matching, button-up shirt. Again, her look was designed by Etro.
She completed the casual look with strappy sandals, a black purse, and matching belt with an oversized, silver buckle.
Source: Read Full Article