Virgin Media Black Friday deals – from iPhones to Samsung Galaxy with Xbox
With Christmas round the corner, get ahead on discounted tech with Virgin Media’s Black Friday price drops.
You can find the perfect device just in time for winter – without breaking the bank.
You don’t have to wait until Black Friday to explore Virgin Media’s handy double data deals. Their standard 2GB on all entry-level phone plans has been hiked up to an enticing 4GB- only until November 30th.
READ MORE: 5 worst Black Friday scams to look out for as consumers warned to be vigilant
With some of the newest models from Apple and Samsung, find our shortlist of offers below…
Virgin Media Black Friday Tech Deals
- Samsung S22 – at Virgin Media’s lowest ever price of £24.95 a month
- Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G – at their lowest ever price of £24.50 a month
- Samsung Galaxy A04s with Xbox Series S- only £18.95 a month
- Apple iPhone 13 – as the price drops to £27.95 a month, save over £55
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Super Bundle – including an Apple Watch SE, Apple Airpods Pro and iPad Air Wi-fi- at their lowest ever price of £71.95 a month
- OPPO A54 with Nintendo Switch – from just £19 a month
Finally, don’t miss out on SIM only deals, with Virgin Media boasting a generous 30GB for just £10.
When is Black Friday 2022?
The original Black Friday term was first used in September 1869, when two investors caused a market crash after driving up the price of gold that day.
Philadelphia police originally used the phrase back in 196, when that year’s shopping deals began to cause heavy traffic the day after the American holiday of Thanksgiving.
Today, shoppers can swap out the scrums of the highstreets for rapid online purchases.
Black Friday is celebrated on the last Friday of November, this year falling on November 25th.
Source: Read Full Article