Canelo vs Billy Joe Saunders undercard: Who is fighting on stacked Texas bill this weekend?
CANELO ALVAREZ and Billy Joe Saunders do battle in a massive Texas show this weekend.
The WBC, WBA and WBO super-middleweight titles are up for grabs. And there's a tasty undercard before the main course.
When is Canelo vs Saunders?
- Canelo vs Saunders takes place on Saturday, May 8.
- Expect the ring walk at around 4am UK time.
- The AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas plays host.
🔥 CANELO V SAUNDERS NEWS 🔥
🥊 LIVE UPDATES Latest from Canelo vs Saunders in Texas
🥊BETTING SPECIAL Get Canelo to win in HUGE 20/1 odds boost
🥊 WHO YA GOT? Pundits make their predictions
🥊 CLEAN BILL BJS's amazing body transformation
🥊 HOME WORK Canelo's humble beginning
🥊(AD) GET Canelo v Billy Joe Saunders live for £1.99 on DAZN
🥊 HOW TO WATCH TV, live stream and start time info ahead of the big fight
Who is fighting on the Canelo vs Saunders undercard?
Elwin Soto vs Katsunari Takayama is chief support to the main event.
While US prospect Keyshawn Davis continues his rise up the pro ranks.
DAZN begin their coverage of the undercard at 1am BST.
- Canelo Alvarez vs Billy Joe Saunders (for WBO, WBA, WBC, and The Ring super-middleweight titles)
- Elwin Soto vs Katsunari Takayama (for WBO light-flyweight title)
- Kieron Conway vs Souleymane Cissokho (for WBA inter-continental) super-welterweight title
- Frank Sanchez vs Nagy Aguilera
- Keyshawn Davis vs Jose Antonio Meza
- Alan Gomez Duran vs Xavier Wilson
- Kelvin Davis vs Jan Marsalek
(Ad) Watch Canelo v Billy Joe Saunders exclusively live on DAZN for £1.99
Betting special – Get Canelo to win at huge 20/1
What TV channel and live stream is the fight on?
Canelo vs Billy Joe Saunders is live on DAZN.
DAZN costs £1.99 per month for subscribers.
What have they said?
Saunders: "I’m not going to sit here and slag people off and big people up. Canelo has been doing it for many, many years now, destroying everyone. Six of those were Brits. I don’t really take anything from any of them because I do my own thing.
“That’s what’s going to win this fight, something I bring to the table that none of them had. Hatton did a good job many years ago, Ryan Rhodes also. I still haven’t watched the Callum Smith fight now, I’ve seen highlights.
“But I think tactics may have been a little bit wrong there and a bit rushed because they didn’t have a lot of preparation for it. That’s what I hear anyway."
Source: Read Full Article