Daily Podcast: Everything You Need To Know About HBO Max – /Film
On the October 30, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall and senior writer Ben Pearson to talk all about the HBO Max news that was announced last night.
New Shows Announced for HBO Max/HBO:
- Jacob: ‘Green Lantern’ TV Series in the Works at HBO Max, Greg Berlanti to Prod…
- Ben: Greg Berlanti Developing ‘Strange Adventures’ Anthology Series for HBO Max
- Jacob: ‘Game of Thrones’ Spin-Off ‘House of the Dragon’ Ordered Straight to Series at HBO, Will Follow House Targaryen 300 Years Before the Original Series
- Mention: The ‘Game of Thrones’ Prequel Series is Dead at HBO
Big Deals for Old Shows and Movies:
- Ben (og HT): HBO Max Will Host a Collection of Classic Movies Curated by TCM
- Jacob: ‘Rick and Morty’ Will Stream Exclusively on HBO Max
- Jacob (og Chris): ‘South Park’ Will Stream Exclusively on HBO Max
- Ben: A Complete List of All the Original Shows and Movies in Development at HBO Max
What will be different about this service?
- Ben: HBO Max Touts “Human-Powered Discovery” to Fight Endless Scrolling
- Jacob: HBO Max Original Shows Will Release New Episodes Weekly, Won’t Drop Seasons All at Once
How much will it cost? How does it compare to other streaming options?
- Ben: HBO Max Release Date and Pricing Revealed
- Jacob (og Chris): Streaming Service Comparisons: HBO Max, Disney+, Apple TV+, Peacock, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at [email protected]. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.
Source: Read Full Article