Who left Strictly Come Dancing last night? Results revealed
STRICTLY has seen it's first eviction from the show, with one unlucky celebrity told to leave the dancefloor.
Week One and two scores were combined, and for one star, they had danced their last dance.
Who left Strictly Come Dancing last night?
As predicted by the bookies, Jacqui Smith was voted off Strictly last night (November 1, 2020).
During the live results show it was revealed the former Home Secretary would be the first celebrity to waltz off the show.
She had been paired with Strictly legend Anton Du Beke, and after hearing the result, she told hosts Claudia Winkleman and Tess Daly: “I had the greatest adventure it’s possible to imagine.
"I’m just sorry I can’t continue it with this man who has been absolutely fantastic and gorgeous to be with. But I don’t feel too much shame in losing to these guys because they are a fantastic bunch of dancers, they really are. So I’ll be watching you and supporting you.”
Who was in the final two of Strictly last night?
As mentioned, Jacqui and Anton were in the final two and faced the dreaded dance off.
They were joined by Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer, who received the second lowest score.
But in the end the judges chose to keep the latter.
What were the results from Strictly last night?
As usual, there was no elimination on the first weekend but the judges still scored all the performances.
In Saturday night's show (October 31, 2020), the judges once again marked all of the second routines out of 30 and those scores were added to week one (October 24, 2020) to give highs of 49 and lows of 25.
- Maisie Smith and Gorka Marquez (24 + 25) = 49
- HRVY and Janette Manrara (25 + 24) = 49
- Nicola Adams and Katya Jones (21 + 24) = 45
- Ranvir Singh and Giovanni Pernice (21 + 21) = 42
- Caroline Quentin and Johannes Radebe (21 + 21) = 42
- Bill Bailey and Oti Mabuse (15 + 24) = 39
- Max George and Dianne Buswell (17 + 20) = 37
- JJ Chalmers and Amy Dowden (19 + 17) = 36
- Clara Amfo and Alijaz Skorjanec (18 + 17) = 35
- Jason Bell and Luba Mushtuk (16 + 18) = 34
- Jamie Laing and Karen Hauer (14 + 17) = 31
- Jacqui Smith and Anton Du Beke a (13 + 12) = 25
Who has left Strictly so far?
Every Sunday night it is revealed who has been voted off the show next, in the live results show.
So far only one celebrity has left Strictly:
- Former Home Secretary Jacqui Smith
When is Strictly back on TV?
You can catch the next episode THIS SATURDAY.
It is on at 7.25pm on BBC One.
You can catch up with past episodes now on the BBC iPlayer.
Source: Read Full Article