Are banks open on Christmas Eve?
MOST banks observe pre-holiday schedules and have modified hours for their customers.
Some bank lobby services may also be limited and branches may only offer ATM use or drive-thru assistance.
Are banks open?
Banks are usually open on Christmas Eve but only for limited hours.
Below is a list of the banks that will offer services with special opening hours:
- Bank of America: Most branches open 9am to 2pm
- BBVA: Branches open 9am to 1pm
- BB&T: Branches open 9am to 2pm
- Capital One: Branches open 9 am to 2 pm
- Chase: Branches open 9 am to 3 pm
- Regions: Branches open 9 am to 12 pm
- SunTrust: Branches open 9 am to 2 pm
- TD Bank: Many branches open 8 am to 3 pm
- Wells Fargo: Branches open 9 am to 3 pm
Are Banks open on Christmas Day?
Christmas Day is a Federal Reserve bank holiday so all banks will be closed on December 25.
Are ATMs available?
All ATM service machines will be available at any hour on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
However, most machines have a withdrawal limit so if a customer needs a special amount, they would need to speak to a branch lobby representative.
All lobbies will be closed on Christmas Day.
Regular schedule hours will resume on December 26.
What else is open on Christmas Eve?
US Postal Service offices will be open but with limited hours.
Mail carriers will deliver mail on Christmas Eve.
FedEx drivers will also deliver packages during their modified hours.
However, FedEx Freight will be closed on Christmas Eve.
Source: Read Full Article