SpaceX starship has near-miss with UFO after NASA recieves ‘Pentagon warning’

SpaceX starship had a near miss with an unidentified object while making its journey to the International Space Station.

The four person crew were reportedly seven hours into their trip when they received the warning.

According to Futurism the onboard astronauts were advised of a potential collision with a UFO.

NASA spokesperson Kelly Humphries said: "The NASA/SpaceX team was informed of the possible conjunction by US Space Command.

"The object being tracked is classified as ‘unknown.'”

The team on SpaceX Crew Dragon spacecraft were told to put on their pressurised suits in case of a crash as there was no time to perform a manoeuvre to avoid the object.

“The possibility of the conjunction came so close to the closest approach time that there wasn’t time to compute and execute a debris avoidance maneuver with confidence, so the SpaceX team elected to have the crew don their pressure suits out of an abundance of caution,” Humphries said.

According to Futurism US Space Command spokesperson Erin Dick said the Pentagon notified NASA of the potential collision.

  • Prince Andrew 'surprised' Queen with two puppies as Philip's health worsened

Dick said: “After further analysis, the 18th Space Control Squadron quickly determined there was no conjunction threat, all aboard are safe and the spacecraft was not at risk.”

According to Humphries the unknown object's closest approach was 45 kilometres away but “there was no real danger to the crew or the spacecraft.”

Elon Musk's SpaceX recently denied that two satellites nearly collided in a possible disaster space crash after reports of a red alert earlier this month.

Reports released by The Verge on April 9 claimed two satellites, Starlink and OneWeb, came within 190 feet of each other in orbit on April 4, which sparked several "red alerts" from the US Space Force's 18th Space Control Squadron.

However, SpaceX's director of satellite policy, David Goldman, has disputed the claims that the incident was a "close call", as the publication described it.

In a letter to the Federal Communications Commission, he wrote: "Despite recent reports to the contrary, the parties made clear that there was no "close call" or "near miss".

Get latest news headlines delivered free

Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?

We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.

Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

You can sign up here – you won't regret it…

"SpaceX and OneWeb agreed that they had conducted successful coordination, resulting in a positive outcome.

"The probability of collision never exceeded the threshold for manoeuvre and the satellites would not have collided even if no manoeuvre had been conducted."

Source: Read Full Article